Rolfe Judd: COVID-19 Update 28th April Business Continuity Statement
In light of the unprecedented developments around COVID-19 (coronavirus), Rolfe Judd has implemented a number of measures to protect the health and well-being of our employees, our clients and all those with whom we work. We remain open for business, however, following the recent recommendations from central Government we have actioned the following:
- Our teams are working flexibly and have full remote access to all our systems and platforms;
- We are encouraging our clients and contacts to meet via video-link or via conference call. Our team will not be attending face to face meetings at present;
- Our systems are available to host external meetings via conferencing facilities;
- We will not be hosting meetings or attending site visits with clients and contacts until we are advised by central Government that it is safe to do so;
- Maintaining regular contact with our clients, business contacts and local authorities to ensure project continuity;
- Ensuring our employees follow any updated Government advice on social distancing and self-isolation in order to safeguard their health and well-being and that of their families and contacts.
Rolfe Judd remain open for business in the UK and Poland and our teams continue to be on hand to meet our client’s needs. We remain committed to working through this challenging period with the minimum of disruption. If you have any further questions relating to this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your client Director.
From the Board Directors of Rolfe Judd Architecture and Rolfe Judd Planning